To view this packet as a downloadable PDF, click here.
As a company administrator, you have the option to add new users to the iDter app or new Niō units at your company property.
After the physical installation of the Niōs at your site, these must be added to your company account using the iDter app at close proximity to the Niōs. This step is important - this is how the Niōs automatically capture their GPS locations, for use in services such as 911. This can be done only by a manager or administrator, of either the company or your security agency, so it is necessary that this role also exists in the system. Finally, it is important to adjust the view of the camera in each Niō while it is still physically accessible. Detailed instructions follow:
- Roles and Permissions - A Summary: A basic description of each role in the app, and who can do what.
- Adding a New User at a Company: Each company must have an administrator, and may have additional users. The person adding the Niō at the site must have at least manager-level permissions.
- Installation Tips for the Niō: We recommend some best practices for physically installing the units.
- Adding Niōs to a Company: After physically mounting the units, they need to be associated with the company using the iDter app. During this step, the Niōs capture critical information about their location used in all iDter services, including 911.
- Adjusting the Camera View: It is important to adjust the camera view to cover the desired area while the Niō is easily physically accessible.
- Adjusting the Niō for Its Environment (optional): It is also possible to change these settings remotely, but adjusting them at the site will optimize the settings for the actual environment - such as its ambient light and noise.
Now the Niō can be operated completely remotely using the iDter app!