To view this packet as a downloadable PDF, click here.
Thank you for joining the iDter community! Here, we explain the simple next steps.
- Identify a suitable mobile device: To access the Niō units and the iDter services they provide, you will need a mobile device. We recommend an iPad for users who will access the Niōs of multiple companies, such as the employees of a Security Agency. For users accessing only the Niōs of a single company, an iPhone or an Android phone should suffice.
- Set up email and app store access on your mobile device: All access to iDter uses your preferred email address. It is important that you be able to receive emails from iDter at this email address on your mobile device. You also need to be logged into the appropriate app store to be able to download the app.
- iOS: The iOS device also needs access to an apple ID, iCloud, and the app store to be able to download the iDter app.
- Android: The Android device needs access to the Google Play store.
- Download and install the iDter app: The iDter app is available only on the Apple App store or Google Play store. You only need to download the app once; you can set up for new releases to update the app automatically. You will also periodically receive an email notifying you of updates.
- Access the Welcome email and log on to iDter: The iDter system is designed so that only authorized users can access the Niōs of a particular company. The link in the email ensures this strict separation of security agencies and companies.
You can either click the link in the email, or explicitly enter the information in the login screen of the app.
Important: You only need to use the Welcome email once, that is, for the very first log in into the app. Subsequently, as long as the app is not deleted, it will remember all the required credentials.
That’s it! iDter looks forward to providing you exceptional service. Feel free to contact us at any time if you need assistance!