Shock & Awe: Maximum deterrence as the first response.
This scenario is meant for situations (such as Restricted Areas), where during the scheduled hours of deterrence, no one is supposed to be there. For instance, in high security restricted areas, or areas with expensive open air assets. Because of the disruptive nature of the deterrence, there is only a Confirmed variant.
When an intrusion by a vehicle or a person is confirmed:
- Sound the siren for Ts seconds (default: 30)
- Simultaneously, turn the flashing strobe lights on for Tf seconds (default: 30)
- Start the recording, send out notifications; continue the recording as long as the intruder persists.
- Continue as long as intrusion persists - i.e. reconfirm intruder still present, and start again.
- Note: since the strobe itself could trigger a motion detection, there should be a quiescent period between repeated strobe and siren warnings.
- Solo: Behavior only affects the Niō that detects an intrusion.
- Orchestrated: Turn on the strobe lights for Tf (30 seconds) at other Niōs on the premises.
- Value of light intensity to use for recording L. (default: 100%).
- Time to have strobe lights on for Tf (default: 30 seconds).
- Time to sound siren for Ts (default: 30 seconds).