Version Information 2022_08:
- iOS App version 1.29.1 (available from the Apple App Store)
- Android version 1.29.0 (available from the Google Play Store)
- Firmware version 1.5.3
New Features & Updates:
- New Voice Down Messages - We have added some new voice down options available to you in the live feed voice downs menu and in the behavior settings 1st and 2nd voice down menus.
- Account Deletion - We have enhanced our Data Privacy compliance by adding the option to delete your own account. You can now delete your own iDter app account and its data by accessing your ‘Profile’ in the User settings.
- iOS minimum requirements changed - iOS 14 or above is required to download and use the iDter app (iOS 13 no longer supported). You can check which version of iOS your iPhone or iPad is running by going to your device's 'Settings', open 'About' and look at your 'Software Version.'
- Improved error messages - We have updated error messages to provide more details and allow support to diagnose more easily.
- Color temperature persists after firmware update - In previous releases a firmware upgrade would cause the LED color temperature to revert to default values. Now the set temperature will be retained.
- Setup using Android 12 now supported - Previously, when attempting to setup a new camera using a device running Android 12, setup would fail when connecting devices via bluetooth. Now devices running Android 12 can be used to complete setup of new Niō devices.
- SD card video retrieval comprehensive list of cameras - When requesting footage from the SD card, previously some cameras may not have appeared in the list of available cameras. Now all cameras will appear in the list of available cameras.
- Displayed recording length - Previously, sometimes the displayed recording length on recording thumbnails was incorrect, usually displaying a shorter recording length than the actual playback time. We have fixed this - the recording lengths listed on video thumbnails are now accurate.