Here's how to check that you're using the latest version of the iDter app:
- Access the 'Users' section of your app.
- Tap 'Profile' in the upper right corner (next to 'Sign Out').
- Your Profile screen will pop up, and you should see 'iDter App Version' listed at the bottom of the window, under 'Get Help or Contact Support'
You can also check your app version in device settings, or in the App Store(s) by searching for iDter.
We recommend setting up your mobile device for auto-updates so you never miss a iDter new feature!
For iOS devices:
- Go to your device's 'Settings'
- Select 'App Store'
- Under 'Automatic Downloads', toggle ON 'App Updates'
For most Android devices:
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Select your profile icon in the Play Store and open Settings
- In 'Network preferences' select 'Auto-update apps
- From the list of Auto-update options select either 'Over any network' or 'Over Wi-Fi only'
Steps may vary based on your device.
You can always contact our support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or giving us a call at 1(844)955-4411.