iDter in the News!
SDM Magazine: iDter Launches Immediate Deterrence System With Dealer Partnership Recruitment Program (Dec 2021)
Security Info Watch: Technology Aids in Guard Force Multiplication (Dec 15, 2021)
iDter App Updates
iOS Version 1.24.0, Android Version 1.23.0
- Added ‘Connection Type’ setting to reduce bandwidth and data usage. In the Camera Settings, you can adjust the ‘Connection Type’ from 4G and DSL. Selecting 4G will reduce overall bandwidth and data usage. Adjusting this setting means that thumbnails for the Recents view and Recap Videos will be updated every 30-seconds instead of every 5-seconds.
- Recap Video Notifications are now suppressed. As a reminder Recap Videos will appear in your Recordings three times daily - a Morning Recap at 8am, a Day Recap at 3pm, and a Night Recap at 12am.
iOS Version 1.22.1, Android Version 1.21.3
- Voice Down Narrations: when selecting voice downs you can preview the audio before selecting.
- Voice Down Narrations: in your Niō Behavior Settings you can set a ‘Voice Down Playlist’ by selecting multiple audio files for your Niō to cycle through. Please see the attached pdf for a step-by-step guide of how to access this feature.
- iPhone: added the ability to delete Niō devices on the iPhone app.
- App version is now listed in the ‘Profile’ section of the app.
iOS Version 1.21.0(3), Android Version 1.20.2
- User management now available on all app versions (iPhone, iPad, and Android).
- Ability to set schedules of multiple Niōs simultaneously now available on all app versions (iPhone, iPad, and Android).
- Push Notifications: you can now select which types of notifications you would like to receive, Video Verified Alerts only or all event notifications.
- SD Card Video Retrieval: Push notifications will now be sent once an SD video retrieval has been completed.